Use Timefully's Export and Import functionality to share meditation history from one device to another. This can be a useful option when switching to a new device.
To Export a data file with Timefully sessions:
- In Timefully, go to Settings. From the heading App tap Data.
- Tap Export My Data and pick the option of your choice to send/save the data file (CSV) to another device.
To Import the data file with session history from another device:
- On the new device, save the CSV file to the Timefully folder of your device. The folder is found in the Files app: From the Locations heading, tap On My iPhone, and select the Timefully folder. Place your file in that folder.
- Once the data file is placed in the Timefully folder, open the Timefully app on the new device.
- Go to Settings, and under the heading App tap Data.
- Finally, tap Import Data to load all sessions from the data file placed in the Timefully folder into the currently selected profile.
- The Export and Import options only export and import data from and to the currently selected profile.
- All data from the CSV file will always be imported to the new device (no matter what has been added before). Thus, trying to add the same CSV file twice will load all data twice, creating multiple entries of the same session.